Select to view content in your preferred language

GeoBIM RoadMap? ArcGIS Enterprise support planned?

Jump to solution
03-07-2022 04:40 AM
AdrienComp
New Contributor II

Hello, 

Currently interested in ArcGIS GeoBIM, I was disappointed when I read : ArcGIS GeoBIM (...) does not support ArcGIS Enterprise setups: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/geobim/latest/get-started/system-requirements.htm 

Are there plans to provide ArcGIS GeoBIM to ArcGIS Enterprise users? I could not find a publicly available RoadMap as is the case for some other ArcGIS Products. Thank you for any insights you can provide me with! 

Regards, 

Adrien

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @AdrienComp We've been discussing the ArcGIS GeoBIM roadmap recently at Esri conference technical sessions, and you will be happy to learn that we are working on developing ArcGIS GeoBIM for use in ArcGIS Enterprise. Currently, we have tentatively scheduled a release for GeoBIM in Enterprise for 2023-Q1 with a possible private beta program in the second half of 2022. If you have other ideas or capabilities for ArcGIS GeoBIM, please add them to the ArcGIS GeoBIM Ideas page.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @AdrienComp We've been discussing the ArcGIS GeoBIM roadmap recently at Esri conference technical sessions, and you will be happy to learn that we are working on developing ArcGIS GeoBIM for use in ArcGIS Enterprise. Currently, we have tentatively scheduled a release for GeoBIM in Enterprise for 2023-Q1 with a possible private beta program in the second half of 2022. If you have other ideas or capabilities for ArcGIS GeoBIM, please add them to the ArcGIS GeoBIM Ideas page.