Select to view content in your preferred language

Williamson County in Texas is missing in PBI map visuals.

Jump to solution
09-12-2023 06:49 AM
Labels (3)
GregHercules
New Contributor

Not sure if this is the correct location to post this, but Williamson County TX (Immediately north of Austin) is missing from maps. It's the second largest county next to Austin in the area, so it's pretty significant for it not to be coded in the mapping software.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LeslieUK
Esri Contributor

Hi @GregHercules 

I can confirm that I can reproduce your issue as you can see below:

LeslieUK_0-1695135728422.png

However, this is not due to the coverage offered by Esri as we provide that level of detail: United States—Esri Demographics Regional Data | Documentation (arcgis.com)

The issue is that there are multiple Williamson County's in different states. A quick search found one in Illinois and another in Tennessee. To get around this issue you will need to just amend the data.

For this example, I added a comma and a TX to denote Texas so it'll look like this "Williamson County, TX"

LeslieUK_1-1695136090853.png

Hopefully this resolves the issue for you!

~Just trying to fix things~

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LeslieUK
Esri Contributor

Hi @GregHercules 

I can confirm that I can reproduce your issue as you can see below:

LeslieUK_0-1695135728422.png

However, this is not due to the coverage offered by Esri as we provide that level of detail: United States—Esri Demographics Regional Data | Documentation (arcgis.com)

The issue is that there are multiple Williamson County's in different states. A quick search found one in Illinois and another in Tennessee. To get around this issue you will need to just amend the data.

For this example, I added a comma and a TX to denote Texas so it'll look like this "Williamson County, TX"

LeslieUK_1-1695136090853.png

Hopefully this resolves the issue for you!

~Just trying to fix things~
0 Kudos