Conditional Field List

Jump to solution
03-05-2021 02:30 PM
HermanLouie1
New Contributor II

I wondering if there is a way within Field Maps or AGOL to create a Conditional Field selection List

ie Brand, Model

if is select "Brand A" in "Brand Field Name" I want to show a limited selection list in "Model Field Name"

I know I could setup up a new field for every brand "ie Models for Brand A"  and use Conditional Visibility and "Brand Field Name" or use subtype, is there a better way?

Subtype Method

Can you limit the drop-down list of domain values displayed in one field based on a value provided in a previous field using Arcade for Field Maps?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is not supported today but is on the near-term road-map for Field Maps. ArcGIS Pro allows you to configure Contingent Values which is what you are asking about. Soon, these will be supported in hosted feature services and the ArcGIS runtime, then Field Maps can consume them and use them in forms.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is not supported today but is on the near-term road-map for Field Maps. ArcGIS Pro allows you to configure Contingent Values which is what you are asking about. Soon, these will be supported in hosted feature services and the ArcGIS runtime, then Field Maps can consume them and use them in forms.