Select to view content in your preferred language

Adding multiple attachments to a point from my device at one time

Jump to solution
11-08-2023 07:41 AM
SamuelSchneider
New Contributor III

Hi there,

I am looking to see if it is possible to upload more than one photo at a time to a point when adding from device files/photo library. I have tried a few different things and nothing seems to yield the results I need. 

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IssyAmis
Esri Contributor

Hi @SamuelSchneider 

Thanks for your question. I believe this functionality has already been implemented in Field Maps and should already be available for you (Select and Attach Multiple Photos at Once in Field... - Esri Community). I have just tested this out myself and have been able to upload multiple photos for one point. 

Perhaps you need to update the version of Field Maps that you are using? If this still doesn't work for you, could you please let me know what device you are using and your version of Field Maps?

Thanks!

Issy

View solution in original post

2 Replies
IssyAmis
Esri Contributor

Hi @SamuelSchneider 

Thanks for your question. I believe this functionality has already been implemented in Field Maps and should already be available for you (Select and Attach Multiple Photos at Once in Field... - Esri Community). I have just tested this out myself and have been able to upload multiple photos for one point. 

Perhaps you need to update the version of Field Maps that you are using? If this still doesn't work for you, could you please let me know what device you are using and your version of Field Maps?

Thanks!

Issy

SamuelSchneider
New Contributor III

You are correct it was just an update thank you!

Do you know if the same is possible in a web app via ArcGIS Enterprise portal?

0 Kudos