Select to view content in your preferred language

Select Widget Export Fields

05-20-2024 09:45 AM
Labels (1)
LRoberts_RDM
New Contributor

We have built an Experience Builder app on ArcGIS Online. We are wanting users to be able to select taxlots and export out that data to a csv. The issue we are having is the fields that are included. Right now the only fields that are exporting are the object id, name and taxlot #. The layer has a popup configured that includes 10 fields, but I'm not able to get those to be included from the Select widget export. If I export from the Map Layers widget all the fields are included, but it does not respect the selection. 

I see a note in the Select widget settings that states that "Export is configured in the Data panel." I navigate to the data panel, choose the Taxlots layer and click on Fields, and it shows me the information below. I cannot find a way to configure this. 

Screenshot 2024-05-20 093458.png

Am I missing a configuration somewhere that will allow me to modify the fields included when I export from the Select widget?

3 Replies
GISHelp
New Contributor II

We have the same issue. Has this been resolved?

Marshal
New Contributor III

This seems like a bug to me.  The Select widget seems to only exports fields being used by other widgets (list of fields shown in your screenshot).  If you have a Table widget in your map, one work around is to send the selection to table and then export the CSV from the table.  This adds an extra step for end-users unfortunately.

Another possible workaround is to configure a table widget hidden somewhere inaccessible to end-users and configure the layers in the table so the correct fields are "In use", and then the Select widget exports appropriately.

Neither solution is great.  Hopefully they can get this widget fixed soon because it has been a great addition otherwise.

ericsamson_tract
New Contributor III

This is a pretty major oversight. The attribute table works for us for now, hopefully they can get this fixed.

0 Kudos