Select to view content in your preferred language

Custom Fonts in Experiences built in AGOL

Jump to solution
02-18-2021 03:55 PM
AlistairFox2
New Contributor

can you use custom fonts in AGOL experience builder like you can refer to custom fonts in themes when building Hubs

Tags (1)
11 Replies
AlderMaps
Frequent Contributor

Adding my voice to the request for this feature! Having the ability to import like you can when building a Hub/Site would be great. I'd also just be happy with what I'm assuming would be the easier fix, just add maybe a dozen or so choices to the list of already available fonts (e.g. open sans, merriweather, merriweather sans etc). What's currently available is pretty limited. I'm currently building a variety of demo apps for my org to showcase ExB capabilities; the impact would be even better if I had a few more font choices.

I'm currently limited to AGOL in my org at the moment so Developer version isn't an option...actually, looking at documentation right now and maybe it is; will continue investigating that option.

JohannaPrüssmann
Occasional Contributor

Honestly, customizing fonts shouldn't be so difficult. I have no idea where to start using the developer edition. It'd be awesome if it would work with themes like StoryMaps. I hope this gets resolved soon. Thanks!

0 Kudos