Where can i download the ArcGIS 10.4 License manager??

Jump to solution
09-22-2019 02:34 AM
MansoorBaig
New Contributor

How and from where can i download the ArcGIS 10.4 License manager, as I need to upgrade the license manager due to a security threat reported by our IT security team.

The version of Flexera FlexNet Publisher running on the remote host is prior to 11.16.2. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities : - A Denial of Service vulnerability related to preemptive item     deletion in lmgrd and vendor daemon components of FlexNet     Publisher version 11.16.1.0 and earlier allows a remote attacker     to send a combination of messages to lmgrd or the vendor daemon,     causing the heartbeat between lmgrd and the vendor daemon to     stop, and the vendor daemon to shut down. (CVE-2018-20031) - A Denial of Service vulnerability related to message decoding in     lmgrd and vendor daemon components of FlexNet Publisher version     11.16.1.0 and earlier allows a remote attacker to send a     combination of messages to lmgrd or the vendor daemon, causing     the heartbeat between lmgrd and the vendor daemon to stop, and     the vendor daemon to shut down. (CVE-2018-20032) - A Remote Code Execution vulnerability in lmgrd and vendor daemon     components of FlexNet Publisher version 11.16.1.0 and earlier     could allow a remote attacker to corrupt the memory by allocating     / deallocating memory, loading lmgrd or the vendor daemon and     causing the heartbeat between lmgrd and the vendor daemon to     stop. This would force the vendor daemon to shut down. (CVE-2018-20033) - A Denial of Service vulnerability related to adding an item to a     list in lmgrd and vendor daemon components of FlexNet Publisher     version 11.16.1.0 and earlier allows a remote attacker to send a     combination of messages to lmgrd or the vendor daemon, causing     the heartbeat between lmgrd and the vendor daemon to stop, and     the vendor daemon to shut down. (CVE-2018-20034)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ModyBuchbinder
Esri Regular Contributor

You can download everything from My.esri.com

You can use the newest License manager (2019) to server licenses for 10.4 and all the newer versions so you better use the newest version.

Have fun

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ModyBuchbinder
Esri Regular Contributor

You can download everything from My.esri.com

You can use the newest License manager (2019) to server licenses for 10.4 and all the newer versions so you better use the newest version.

Have fun

0 Kudos
RandallWilliams
Esri Regular Contributor

Specifically, you need the ArcGIS License Manger 2019.0. 

The older license managers don't address this issue.

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/arcgis-enterprise/administration/its-time-to-update-your-a...

While you're at it, get this patch:

ArcGIS License Manager 2019.0 License Availability Display Patch 

0 Kudos