When will ArcGIS Enterprise 11.3 become available

03-12-2024 03:22 PM
PatOBrien
New Contributor III

Hello - a shout out to ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise product managers.

Can you please provide a guide as to when ArcGIS Enterprise 11.3 will become available and released for download?

Kind regards,

Pat

0 Kudos
9 Replies
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Esri seldom share this information ahead of time, unless it is maybe a couple or few days away.  That said, one can make a reasonable guess now that ArcGIS Enterprise has jettisoned support for the ArcMap runtime and ArcGIS Pro has a more frequent release cycle.   Since ArcGIS Enterprise contains the ArcGIS Pro runtime, the releases of ArcGIS Enterprise seem to be getting closer to releases for ArcGIS Pro.  I suspect April release, May at the latest.

MarceloMarques
Esri Regular Contributor

@PatOBrien - Esri rarely makes announcements about the date of the next release, but if you look the release dates in the Life Cycle documentation it will give you an idea of when the next release might be available.
ArcGIS Enterprise Life Cycle | Esri Support
ArcGIS Pro Life Cycle | Esri Support

| Marcelo Marques | Principal Product Engineer | Esri |
| Cloud & Database Administrator | OCP - Oracle Certified Professional |
I work with Enterprise Geodatabases since 1997.
“ I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." Isaac Isimov
sennaa94
New Contributor II

Yet, somehow, Esri Australia already knows the release time of AGE 11.4!  HAHA!! Come on Esri, give us a date, your links sure didn't!

https://esriaustralia.com.au/introducing-updated-arcgis-user-types

AndreaB_
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks for sharing that link!

Love Esri Australia! Their blogs are also so informative! I always appreciate their links when google finds them for me.

PatOBrien
New Contributor III

Thanks @JoshuaBixby @MarceloMarques @Anonymous User for your repsonses.

I was somewhat aware of the nature in which Enterprise release dates are generally vague & uncertain. I am also hearing May ~ UC timing as a possibility. 

Thanks all

0 Kudos
David_Brooks
MVP Regular Contributor

It's been widely posted about Q2 being the expected release period. So it would be disappointing if it didn't drop in May, June at the very latest. It's a Minor release, so it shouldn't technically garner much fanfare at the UC in July.

David
..Maps with no limits..
0 Kudos
CamMiller17
New Contributor II

They did just add the what is new in ArcGIS Enterprise 11.3 today, so potentially today or tomorrow.

https://enterprise.arcgis.com/en/get-started/latest/windows/what-s-new-in-arcgis-enterprise.htm

George_Thompson
Esri Notable Contributor

I have started to see ArcGIS Enterprise 11.3 available in My Esri for clients.

--- George T.