Server license for upgrading to Enterprise 10.9.1

Jump to solution
11-30-2021 07:11 AM
JayHodny
Occasional Contributor III

We are going to upgrade ArcGIS Enterprise from 10.8.1 to 10.9.1.  When I try to create a new Server authorization file in My Esri, I don't see any option to choose ArcGIS GIS Server Advanced in Step 2 (Select Server Licensing Role).  I only have the option to choose Workflow Manager Server Standard in Step 2.  When I worked through the remaining steps, I created an authorization file (since canceled) which only showed an authorization number for the Workflow Manager component.  There was no Server Advanced authorization number listed as I have seen in the past.  Is this correct?  Upgrade is scheduled for tomorrow.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You should contact your Esri Customer Service Representative (CSR).  Regardless of the specific cause, a CSR will have to get involved to update your account so the licenses can show up for you to provision.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You should contact your Esri Customer Service Representative (CSR).  Regardless of the specific cause, a CSR will have to get involved to update your account so the licenses can show up for you to provision.

0 Kudos
JayHodny
Occasional Contributor III
Thank you, I will contact Esri support.
0 Kudos