Release Date of Enterprise 10.6.1

Jump to solution
07-13-2018 07:59 AM
Jay_Gregory
Occasional Contributor III

Does anyone know when ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1 will be released?  I'm trying to plan a migration/upgrade, and thought it would be released/announced at the UC but haven't heard anything about it....

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor

The 10.6.1 release is available for download now

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ChristopherMertz
Esri Contributor

Hi Jay,

It's looking like the end of July at the earliest for the release.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I'm reading on the blogs (What's new in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1 ) that it's coming today. I'm currently deploying our new production environment, and fitting our system of "always run the latest", I'd like to deploy today if possible -- any intel? (or straight up downloads? I tried modifying the urls in my.esri.com but all I'm getting is the new license manager -- at least one win!)

ChelseaRozek
MVP Regular Contributor

I don't see Enterprise 10.6.1 available to download yet on mine, probably takes some time to roll out to everyone. I see a 2018.0 license manager, is that what yours is showing too? Instead of '10.6.1'?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is. Even when I hard-change the url to reflect 10.6.1 under my esri. I'm willing to bet it's in part timezone-related.

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

When did ESRI say they were going to change the naming convention of the License Manager?

0 Kudos
BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor

The 10.6.1 release is available for download now

0 Kudos