Registered db but getting Error 001272: code=90

05-08-2019 03:17 PM
deleted-user-_reF8HvqPibO
New Contributor

I am attempting to publish a feature service after an upgrade from Arc Serve 10.3 Server to Arc Server 10.6. Prior to the upgrade, the publishing feature services worked flawlessly

The data is on an enterprise geodatabase, which is registered with the Arc Server 10.6.

I started a new ArcMap, loaded the dataset from the server which required me to log into the database connection using the same settings and credentials as were used to register the geodatabase with Arc Server 10.6.

During the publish process, I select the Analyze function and found only a medium error, no error about an unregistered dataset.  I proceed with and selected Publish button. The Service Publishing Result returned an error - Error 001272: Analyzer errors were encountered (codes = 90).

I consulted GeoNet and Arc Server Help files.  All resources point to the need for a registered geodatabase and a registered connection with the same credentials, which all check out fine (see attached). When loading the feature class from the database, i used the same credentials as when I registered the database with the server, both of which I logged into and validated today. The Analyzer is recognizing that the dataset is registered but during the Publish process, it fails.

Guidance on the error is greatly appreciated. I am at a loss. thank you

Jen 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Jen,

• Try recreating the connection to your ArcGIS Server as an administrator.
  • In ArcMap, click Geoprocessing > Results. Expand Current Session, expand which process failed, expand the Messages section. Do you get more descriptive error messages?
  • Are you able to publish non-referenced data? (copy data to the server)
  • Attempt the workflow again and review the ArcGIS Server logs at the debug level. This should tell you what's happening, if ArcMap is talking to Server.

-Josh

0 Kudos
deleted-user-_reF8HvqPibO
New Contributor

Thank you Joshua for your prompt reply!

· I am not the server administrator, we share the server with another state agency, it sits at their location, and they have not been able to help.

· The geoprocessing error message does not provide further info (see below)

· Yes, I can publish non-referenced data (the publish process copies it to the enterprise server in the same domain) and I can publish Map Services no problem with referenced and un-referenced data, it appears the feature service is jamming it up.

· I’ll forward this thread to our sister agency’s IT manager – hopefully he can dig further. Seems like it is a setting that got altered or is needed to be refined after the update occurred.

Thank you again for your assistance!

Jen

Geoprocessing error message:

Executing: StageService "C:\Users\jennifer.burke\AppData\Local\ESRI\Desktop10.6\Staging\arcgis on gismanager.rco.wa.gov (publisher)\WAPSP_Extent.sddraft" "C:\Users\jennifer.burke\AppData\Local\ESRI\Desktop10.6\Staging\arcgis on gismanager.rco.wa.gov (publisher)\WAPSP_Extent.sd"

Start Time: Thu May 9 08:41:57 2019

ERROR 001272: Analyzer errors were encountered (codes = 90).

Failed to execute (StageService).

Failed at Thu May 9 08:42:03 2019 (Elapsed Time: 5.84 seconds)

0 Kudos