Problem Using Related Tables with Portal & Collector

04-30-2018 08:24 AM
JordanMiller4
Occasional Contributor III

I am trying to get Portal & Collector maps to allow us to add related tables to new/existing points on the map but everything that I've tried doesn't work. The points data simply won't allow us to add related tables. I'll provide a step-by-step guide of what I did below. If you need more information, please let me know. I've spent a week trying to figure this out. 

Guide >>

Here is the relationship class between the ACSites & ACVisits

Global ID's have been added.. Currently Versioned.. Editor tracking is on.. Users were added to the Privileges

Global ID's have been added.. Currently Versioned.. Editor tracking is on.. Users were added to the Privileges

Publishing the ACSites & ACVisits with Create, Delete, Query, Sync, and Update operations

Analyzed with 0 errors

Published successfully

Checked the Feature Layer and Map Image Layer for sharing with Everyone & ArcGIS Enterprise

Created a New Map.. brought the feature layer in.. Opened "More Options" under the layer & table.. went to "Configured Popups" > Configured Attributes > Selected everything for "Display" & "Edit" ( ** I did this for both the Point layer & Table ** )

I added a new feature to the map and I don't see anywhere in the attribute table to add a related table. This is the same for existing points on the map.

I checked the Collector app and it doesn't show anywhere to add related tables to a point

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JonathanQuinn
Esri Notable Contributor

I'm not sure about Collector, but in a webmap, I think you edit related tables through the attribute table:

Edit tables—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS 

Edit values in a related table

Follow these steps to edit values in a related table:

1) Add the feature or table layer to Map Viewer and open its attribute table

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Is your related table in your webmap and are your GlobalID and ReleatedGlobalID attributes visible?

0 Kudos
JordanMiller4
Occasional Contributor III

I figured out the issue I was with tables on collector. I kept clicking on the object and starting an edit session rather than scrolling to the very bottom. 

0 Kudos