Portal for ArcGIS WebStyles 3D Symbology not loading

Jump to solution
05-23-2022 10:52 PM
anbinh
by
Occasional Contributor

Hi Community,

I did few ArcGIS Enterprise upgrades for my clients, 2 of those upgrades had a same issue with loading 3D symbologies following the installation of Portal for ArcGIS Webstyles, one upgrade was from 10.7.1 to 10.9.1 hosted on Esri Managed Cloud, the other upgrade was from 10.9 to 10.9.1 on premise. 

When trying to load other 3D symbologies in the portal scene viewer, although the additional symbols appear in the drop-down list in the scene viewer, the icons cannot be loaded either applied, while the browser console also prints out error messages such as

"GET https://client.esriaustraliaonline.com.au/arcgis/sharing/proxy?https://@sbaseurl@/styleItems/Realist... 400".  Please see attached image. 

I cannot find "sbaseurl" anywhere in the installation files, my colleague suggested that "sbaseurl" appears somewhere in the portal config and supposed to be dynamically replaced with whatever is in the portal config but did not happen. Support team suggested to run a portal "repair", but I doubt it will work and the down-time is costly.

Has anyone experienced this issue before, or can share any valuable insights?

Many thanks,

Anbin

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NicolasGIS
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @anbinh,

I faced the same issue and running a portal "repair" solved the issue (at 10.9.1).

At 10.9, the workaround was slightly different.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
NicolasGIS

Hi @anbinh,

I faced the same issue and running a portal "repair" solved the issue (at 10.9.1).

At 10.9, the workaround was slightly different.

StefanUseldinger
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks. Repairing the installation solved the issue for me.

0 Kudos
JeffFennellUSAFennell
New Contributor III

Where is the portal "repair" tool you used located?

0 Kudos
NicolasGIS

Standard Windows "Program and Features" of the panel configuration, select Portal Web Styles Uninstall or change, and select "Repair"

Capture d’écran 2022-10-17 à 21.30.29.png

0 Kudos
anbinh
by
Occasional Contributor

Hi guys, 

Finally I've got a chance to run the portal repair in my client's environment, and it has successfully fixed the portal 3D webstyle issue I had. Thanks all for your help, I've taken Nicolas' answer as the solution.

Cheers,

0 Kudos
StefanUseldinger
Occasional Contributor II

Yesterday I upgraded to Enterprise 11.0. After restarting the Portal service, the icons appear.

0 Kudos