Map image layer offset after republishing roads layer to Enterprise (Seems like projection issue?)

Jump to solution
09-06-2022 12:13 PM
GarrettJohnson
New Contributor III

Hello,

We recently made an update to the pop-up for a Roads feature service and republished it to the server. The Feature Layer works correctly, but it is Map Image Layer now seems to have been experiencing a projection issue. This only on the public-facing map only not in Pro where the road lines  are no longer properly projecting on-the-fly. However, the pop-ups themselves are projecting properly. (Screenshot examples below)

Has anyone been experiencing similar issues?  

On Enterprise 10.8.1 on a two server setup with Portal on one server and Datastore and ArcGIS Sever on the other. Pro 3.0.1.  All layers are WGS-84 Web Auxiliary sphere

Road misalignment shown

GarrettJohnson_0-1662490148314.png

Popup showing correct location

GarrettJohnson_0-1662490681401.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Garrett,

Check out BUG-000134770 . I ran into it lately with data I thought was all in the same spatial reference. It sounds like all your data is in one spatial reference, but always a good idea to double check. Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Garrett,

Check out BUG-000134770 . I ran into it lately with data I thought was all in the same spatial reference. It sounds like all your data is in one spatial reference, but always a good idea to double check. Good luck!

GarrettJohnson
New Contributor III

Thank you!  That worked!

0 Kudos