Invalid xml registry file: C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Server\bin\XmlSupport.dat

12-11-2014 10:20 AM
jayshukla
New Contributor III

Hi All,

I am trying to figure out an issue with ArcGIS Server (10.2). Basically I am geting this message and after that number of these issues start happening:

• Cant publish new services
  • Fail to start existing service
  • Failed to do caching

I am looking for some help on this to see what may be causing this issue and best way to resolve this. I have noticed that it happens 3-4 times  during the month.

Appreciate any input.

Thanks

Jay

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SteveMaskol
New Contributor III

I realize it has been almost a year since you made this post but were you able to find a resolution to this issue? I am having the same issue with ArcGIS Server 10.2. I am trying to use the ArcGIS Utility Isolation Trace App. One of the things needed for the app are three empty SDE feature classes which are used to write out results. I get the invalid xml registry file error for the feature service that is using these feature classes. Did you contact ESRI or were you able to solve this on your own? Thanks.

EmmanuelCASTRO
New Contributor

Unless someone trashed the XmlSupport.dat file, the error co-occurs with object creation problem in log files. Typically, memory is full. Fast solution, reboot server. Slow solution find out why memory is full.

0 Kudos