Select to view content in your preferred language

IE11 Draws Box-Zoom and Measure Graphics in Wrong Place When Brower Zoom Not at 100%

01-16-2014 10:53 AM
Dan
by
Frequent Contributor
Greetings,

Only a few business days out of ADF support and we discovered an issue with our 9.3.1 ADF web mapping application (map.bcpao.us/Map2) with IE-11 (no problem with any other browser tested, no problem with any other IE tested - just a problem with IE11).

If not in compatibility mode, 'everything' in the out-of-the-box Web Mapping Application goes crazy.  However, even in compatibility mode, the box-zoom and measure tools draw the box/graphic nowhere near the cursor when IE11 is zoomed to something other than 100%. This is the specific behavior I need to correct in our web map (Map2)

We are working to replace our ADF map with JavaScript API or open source, but in the mean time we need to keep our web ADF working.

Anyone out there know a fix for this?

Thanks.

-Dan
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
EricYoung
New Contributor
We are having this same issue.  Have you come up with any other replies or fixes?
Thanks.

Eric
0 Kudos
Dan
by
Frequent Contributor
No, I have not found a solution, and have not received any replies.

If you discover one, please post it here.
0 Kudos
SteveSchank
New Contributor

Hi,

I'm having same issue in IE11 when zooming in where it draws a box when dragging the mouse.  It updates width and height attributes in css.  It works fine in IE8 but not in IE11 or Chrome browsers.  Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

0 Kudos