I am able to load and display a kml onto the ArcG webmap when I load the kml from my C drive into the My Content and then open in map viewer. I am trying to duplicate the same steps on another network that is secure yet the kml file that I have saved on m

06-07-2019 01:08 PM
StevenPulley
New Contributor

I am able to load and display a kml onto the ArcGIS webmap when I load the kml from my C drive into the My Content and then open in map viewer. I am trying to duplicate the same steps on another network that is secure yet the kml file that I have saved on my C drive in that network is identical to the one I was able to display in my other network. I get the "Unable to load KML: file not found. Wrong url or out of memory" error. The file is listed under My Content but I had difficulty getting it there as I was getting an error while loading it. The first attempt would not show it listed under My Content but when I attempted to load it a second time it would say that the file already exists. When I refreshed my desktop the file appeared under My Content list. Clicking on the file and trying to load it in the Map Viewer was unsuccessful and would give me the Unable to load KML: FIle not found. Wrong URL or out of memory error.

0 Kudos
0 Replies