How to change HTTPS protocol into HTTP in ArcGIS server 10.3.1

01-18-2016 02:35 AM
Muqit_Zoarder
Occasional Contributor

Dear all, i hope you all are in good health. I am in a big trouble in administrating my ArcGIS Server 10.3.1. I have configured the communication protocol from HTTP to HTTPS without "Enabling SSL on ArcGIS Server". Now i cannot login to arcgis server and my browser is also showing me "

This page can’t be displayed

Turn on SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to again."

I tried several ways but cannot login to server. Please anyone give me a solution without uninstalling the server.

Thanks

Muqit Zoarder

Data Scientist

Germany

11 Replies
ChrisSmith7
Frequent Contributor

Your port still looks to be pointed to ssl (6443) - try changing it to non-ssl - 6080. Make sure you're trying to access via port 6080 in your URL as well. Also, make sure you keep back-ups in case things go awry - I'm not an expert in this area, but I know for sure I had a similar issue a few years back, and I was able to resolve by adjusting the config files.

0 Kudos
Muqit_Zoarder
Occasional Contributor

Thank you guys, i have solved the problem. I installed the self signed certificates and login to arcgis server and have chnaged the protocol into HTTP.

Thank you for your valuable time.

Regards

Muqit Zoarder