Enterprise Sites - Private Site, Access Denied

09-12-2019 11:47 AM
AmandaKinder
New Contributor II

I've created a Site for my Portal. Got it all ready to go, I send out the URL as copied from the Item details in Portal... but no one can access it. The Site is shared to the Organization, and a group. The users that I've tested are in the org and the group. The gallery on the site pulls from that group. What am I missing?? Please do not send me here: Set up Sites in Enterprise Portal—Portal for ArcGIS (10.7 and 10.7.1) | ArcGIS Enterprise ... I've done EVERYTHING there.

These users will not be editing the Site, so my understanding is that they do not need to be in the Site Admin group. If mere viewers must be in that group... that kinda defeats the purpose of having an admin only group.... Right?!?

These users can use the apps from this gallery and already use them everyday. I'm just trying to give them a nicer landing page than the groups tab on Portal.

Attachment shows the Site manager settings, the accessible group used in the gallery, the sharing of the Site item from Portal, a checklist of all the steps i've already checked, the really basic little Site I am trying the share, and the error we are getting. What am I missing?? 

0 Kudos
0 Replies