Select to view content in your preferred language

Custom CSS for builders in ArcGIS on kubernetes

06-04-2024 05:34 AM
RiccardoKlinger
Frequent Contributor

We are delivering some apps via experience builder in a Windows Based ArcGIS Enterprise. Therefore we are also using some custom css and fonts to have a better CI in our apps. 
As we are planning to move to AGS on Kubernetes we are facing the question whether this will be possible in such an environment.
I personally doubt that it is advised to open a shell to a pod and change the css during runtime. 

How can we achieve to implement some custom css and custom fonts in experience builder in a kubernetes environment?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@RiccardoKlinger , ExB in ArcGIS Enterprise is a front end app so it does not matter if you are using Enterprise Windows or Kubernetes. However we are curious about how you use some custom css and fonts. Are you using Experience Builder developer edition connecting data in ArcGIS Enterprise? If you are using Experience Builder comes with ArcGIS Enterprise, where do you apply custom css and fonts?

0 Kudos
RiccardoKlinger
Frequent Contributor

Hi Jinxia, we are currently completey still on WaB. And also not even WaB Dev Edition but we tweak the built in WaB in ArcGIS Enterprise on a file level. So we alter both the app as well as the builder-parts in WaB and change fonts as well as colors there to match our CI-guidelines. 
I assume that can be done in ExB as well but we haven't switched yet. and for the future we are interested in running our apps in AGS8s

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@RiccardoKlinger , such approach is not supported. You may find a way to do something similar for Experience Builder. However, I am not sure how the files are structured in Kubernetes. 

0 Kudos