Select to view content in your preferred language

Can ArcGIS Enterprise integrate with 3rd party monitoring tools?

Jump to solution
02-14-2023 10:59 AM
JoyOliveira
New Contributor

Hey team!

I'm new here and trying to find my way around docs and information. Does anyone here ever integrated ArcGIS with a monitoring/observability tool like Dynatrace, New Relic, Google Analytics or Datadog?

I need to integrate ArcGIS metrics of usage and maps data to New Relic and could really use some advice.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GoranGobac
New Contributor III

Hi Joy,
in our Organisation we are using Monitor, but we are also looking for a alternative way.
First step is easy that is using the Logs and binding them to a System like Splunk.
And with Splunk Logic you can theoretically implement Logic to count Logs based on some Phrase characteristik.
The next step is more time investing and that is arcgis py api. Eith this modul you can ping services and other esri components and do at the end what arcgis monitor does.
So it is question of time, use and cost that will be your deciding factor.
If you are running Enterprise multi tier Environment with multiple Servers than the ArcGIS Monitor is for sure the easy way out.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @JoyOliveira

FYI, in case you were not aware of this - there is a product called ArcGIS Monitor.

Next Generation ArcGIS Monitor 2023 Now Available!

EDIT: Sorry, I know I did not answer your specific question.

GoranGobac
New Contributor III

Hi Joy,
in our Organisation we are using Monitor, but we are also looking for a alternative way.
First step is easy that is using the Logs and binding them to a System like Splunk.
And with Splunk Logic you can theoretically implement Logic to count Logs based on some Phrase characteristik.
The next step is more time investing and that is arcgis py api. Eith this modul you can ping services and other esri components and do at the end what arcgis monitor does.
So it is question of time, use and cost that will be your deciding factor.
If you are running Enterprise multi tier Environment with multiple Servers than the ArcGIS Monitor is for sure the easy way out.