ArcGIS Server Geoprocessing Service Migration

Jump to solution
12-17-2021 02:53 AM
AroopChakraborty1
New Contributor II

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to migrate a geoprocessing service created in 10.3.1 ArcGIS Server from a production server to development server with ArcGIS Server version of 10.8.1 and same version ArcGIS Desktop.

I don't' have/ don't know the folders or map documents containing the published service in production environment. I want to know, is their any process, that can be used to copy or identify the published tool or model by using the geoprocessing service in the production server. So, that I can create a geoprocessing package from it and use it for the migration.

I do have access to the ArcGIS Server and Desktop used for publishing the geoprocessing service.

Regard's!

Aroop

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AroopChakraborty1
New Contributor II

Actually, It's pretty simple. I found the details. You can find the published tool in arcgisserver folder, directories, arcgissystem folder, arcgisinput and then select the folder in which you have published the service.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor

what chore does this one do?

0 Kudos
AroopChakraborty1
New Contributor II

Hi Bill, 

Apologies for delayed response. Actually I'm trying to find the best fit method to identify the underlying models or tools used in creation of the geoprocessing service. As, I wish to move them from one server to another.

Just pondering on the thought, can I create a Geoprocessing package to create a local sample of the model published geoprocessing service.

Regards!

Aroop

0 Kudos
AroopChakraborty1
New Contributor II

Actually, It's pretty simple. I found the details. You can find the published tool in arcgisserver folder, directories, arcgissystem folder, arcgisinput and then select the folder in which you have published the service.

0 Kudos