Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Server 11.3 crashing at reboot

06-11-2024 12:56 AM
NicolasGIS
Regular Contributor

Hello,

Migrated to 11.3, I am facing an issue: ArcGIS Server keeps crashing after reboot.

Running on Windows Server 2022 which each component of ArcGIS Enterprise installed on its own machine: 16 CPU and 60 Go RAM which seems to me like a good VM.

After restarting the services, it crashes and the VM is freezed (required a reboot from cloud interface). In Windows event viewer the following is logged:

Event_viewer_anonymous.png

In ArcGIS Server logs, I have:

<Msg time="2024-06-11T09:00:54,317" type="SEVERE" code="8003" source="Secu/Risks_Prod_Site.MapServer" process="9996" thread="33" methodName="" machine="GISSERVER.COMPANY.COM" user="" elapsed="0.0" requestID="">Failed to initialize server object 'Secu/Risks_Prod_Site': 0x80043007:  </Msg>

for few services and then it stops suddenly requiring several reboots to make it back alive but then the issue occurs once again.

The issue only occurs on federated server and not hosted. It has around 80 services published...

Any help would highly appreciated ! 

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
NicolasGIS
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
NicolasGIS
Regular Contributor

Ok, so after lot of debugging, we were able to identify that ArcGIS Server blows the server up when starting one specific service:

NicolasGIS_1-1718263554134.png

RAM goes up to 40 Go ! This is the reasons why increasing "non-interactive desktop heap size" did not solve the issue. It seems like there is memory leak somewhere... Debugging with support in progress...

0 Kudos