Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 vesion

Jump to solution
11-11-2022 12:55 AM
AnaGrdan
Esri Contributor

Hello!

I'm interested in the ArcGIS Enterprise product roadmap. Specifically, when is the minor 11.1 release planned?

I apologize if there is available resource on this topic, but I was not able to find it.

Thanks in advance!

Ana

24 Replies
MarcusAndersson
New Contributor III

Heard from our KAM today that 11.1 will be released tomorrow, but we'll see. Agree that the lack of definite date is frustrating.

0 Kudos
MarcusAndersson
New Contributor III

... and forget what I just said. "April" is now the new information I just got 😞

StefanUseldinger
Occasional Contributor II

The new release date for ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 is April 20, 2023 (formerly March 30)

sennaa94
New Contributor II

Who is your source?  Someone from Esri?  I'll believe it when it comes from an Esri account here.

sennaa94
New Contributor II

And still no documentation from Esri online.  Not acceptable!

MarcusAndersson
New Contributor III

For what it's worth, there's a blog post prepared to be published on the site now at least: What's New in ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 (esri.com) - Found it through a Google-search.

Password protected but it can't be too far out now, I guess.

MarcusAndersson
New Contributor III

In this blog post talking about the new Experience Builder it says that 11.1 is expected "late april". Still no official communication that I can find: New Experience Builder features available in ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 (esri.com)
As a System Manager I have (had..) a timeline planned for 2023 that was more or less dependent on release in Q1 to get it up and running fine befor I go on a couple of months of paternity leave. To revise plans is ok, things happens, but this lack of communication is not.

Scott_Tansley
MVP Regular Contributor

I had eight upgrades (16 if you include dev) and a new build booked in over a 14 week period.  One upgrade has dropped out, but if it is delivered on the 20th (discussed above) then I've got 7 upgrades and a build to complete in 9 weeks.  This is going to be fun, so I hear you pain.

Scott Tansley
https://www.linkedin.com/in/scotttansley/
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

I agree, and I hope ESRI hears this. It's frustrating to report to and plan with supervisors to prepare for upgrades and then continue to have to tell them that I still have no idea when we can actually do anything. Like you said, adjusting plans is okay if there's communication we can point to.

ChelseaRozek
MVP Regular Contributor

Ah, it's finally happening! I can see 11.1 in MyESRI downloads

0 Kudos