Add Non-Hosted Feature Layer to Open Data Site

02-06-2018 09:58 AM
ChadMiller
New Contributor

I have a question regarding adding an ArcGIS Server feature service to our open data site. Currently, all of the feature layers on our open data site are hosted on ArcGIS Online. I can’t seem to add a non-hosted feature layer to our open data site. I would like the data on our open data site to represent the feature classes in our enterprise geodatabase which captures edits daily from a nightly reconcile/post process and served through ArcGIS Server. Not a static snapshot of data uploaded to ArcGIS Online. According to the ArcGIS Hub documentation, an ArcGIS Server feature service is a supported data type that should appear in our open data site. When I create a non-hosted feature layer in ArcGIS Online based on the ArcGIS Server feature service and share it with our open data group, it does not show up in our open data site. When I create a hosted feature layer in ArcGIS Online based on the ArcGIS Server feature service and share it with our open data group, then it shows up in our open data site. Is it possible to add a non-hosted feature layer to our open data site?

0 Replies