Unable to print Image Using Print Widget

01-21-2021 11:34 AM
Mark_Hotz
Occasional Contributor II

I have been using the print widget in Portal for ArcGIS for almost 2 years now, but I have never encountered this problem before.  We have two main orthophotos that we use in Portal for staff to use (2017 and 2020 orthophotos).  Both are easily the most popular layers we have in our system.  I recently (before Xmas 2020) upgraded our ArcGIS Enterprise to version 10.8.1, so I'm hoping this isn't bug related.

The problem I'm encountering is that only one of these orthophoto images now appears in any image that I create when using the print widget.  Our 2017 orthophoto appears, but the 2020 orthophoto is ignored.

This is a screen shot of the area in question with both orthophoto layers turned on (the standard ESRI satellite image is the base layer):

Mark_Hotz_0-1611256474884.png

This is the same image as captured through Portal's print widget:

Mark_Hotz_1-1611257229017.png

Both images are cached, and both work really well...it's really only the print widget that's not capturing the details (and layers) that are there.

Can anyone offer an explanation on what might be causing this?  I'm using Google Chrome and I initially thought that it might be a browser cache issue, but the same thing happens when I use Firefox.

Thanks

0 Kudos
0 Replies