Removing the Server Site from Protal on an imaged machine caused unfederation of the production server with production portal

10-23-2019 01:21 PM
MuhammadNadeem
New Contributor

Hello dear ESRI community!

I've raised an ArcGIS enterprise production environment with ArcGIS Server on one machine, ArcGIS Portal on another machine and web adapters on third machine...the is environment  federated.

i created a new server and transformed a complete image of above production portal machine which was federated with above production server. I unfederated the ArcGIS server from this new imaged portal on new machine. This actually unfederated the server from above production environment. and i am in big trouble now. Actually, I can see the Production Server in Portal Organization under Servers but it not validating. Similarly, i can see the Production Server in ArcGIS Server Administrative Directory but again upon validating it is giving error "failed" saying the TOKEN is not Valid or Expired.

Can anybody ESRI help me out please and advise me how can i recover federation in the production environment.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

This should be posed in the ArcGIS Enterprise‌ space rather than My Esri.

0 Kudos
MuhammadNadeem
New Contributor

Dear Kumar

Please in ArcGIS Enterprise if possible.

Regards

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

0 Kudos