I have published a map for field workers to use, some of the fields they need to capture information for are being turned off.
I have checked the master MXD, which I used to publish the data to the Server for ArcGIS and the fields are present. When I load the data off the Server, two fields are switched off or "hidden". Turning them back on is fine for the map, but if I save and close the map the fields revert to being hidden.
My field workers cannot capture.
Any ideas as to why this is happening?
On a side note, I created the same map for January data collection and it worked beautifully. Re-publishing the same data for my February maps have resulted in this error.
Solved! Go to Solution.
They are not.
To view them I have to open the table view, under additional options there is a "Show/Hide Fields" option. In here it lists all my fields in the data, and the two fields are unchecked.
Checking them adds them to the pop-up and the table, but refreshing the map after saving, or trying to view the map in Collector the fields revert to being hidden.
Jake thank you. Your question prompted me to check the pop-up. After digging around in the settings I found they were turned off.
I reloaded the map in Collector and "bam" they were there.
I just need to understand why they turned themselves off, but good news is things will get back on track now.
Thanks for the prompt responses!