Masking features outside a polygon

Jump to solution
04-09-2014 11:12 PM
SourangsuChowdhury
New Contributor
I have a shapefile of India on which I have interpolated some data of AOD, which consists data points of the neighbouring countries and oceans and seas surrounding india also. I need to mask the features ouside the shape file of India, I tried the masking tool in cartography toolbox...........:confused: PLEASE HELP..
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RichardFairhurst
MVP Honored Contributor
I have a shapefile of India on which I have interpolated some data of AOD, which consists data points of the neighbouring countries and oceans and seas surrounding india also. I need to mask the features ouside the shape file of India, I tried the masking tool in cartography toolbox...........:confused: PLEASE HELP..

Try Data Frame Clipping to mask out features in a map.  The instructions are pretty complete on the help page, but if you have a problem post back with your issues.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RichardFairhurst
MVP Honored Contributor

Try Data Frame Clipping to mask out features in a map.  The instructions are pretty complete on the help page, but if you have a problem post back with your issues.
0 Kudos
SourangsuChowdhury
New Contributor
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got it...
0 Kudos