Select to view content in your preferred language

Item added in Portal from ArcGIS Online service URL with stored credentials error 504 Gateway Timeout

03-20-2024 10:55 AM
ColForbin
Occasional Contributor

Using Portal with Enterprise 10.9.1, I have added an item that is a URL from a secure feature layer stored in ArcGIS Online using stored credentials.  The item is added successfully and I can view the data in Portal on the Data tab of the item details page.  If I refresh the item details page, and try to view the data table, I receive an error: "There was an error".  In the Developer tools of Chrome browser I am seeing error 504 Gateway Timeout.

If I then go into the settings tab of the item, and re-enter the stored credentials and click Save, the item is successfully updated and I can then click on the Data tab and see the data.  If I then refresh the page, the same error occurs with the same 504 gateway timeout.

I can set up a distributed collaboration between the Portal and AGO and share the item that way successfully.

This was all working before the latest AGO update.

Barring any internal network or firewall changes, has anyone experienced this behaviour?  Is there anything I can check to troubleshoot this?

0 Kudos
0 Replies