I have two hosted feature layers in on promise ArcGIS Enterprise environment. I created a hosted feature layer view by Map viewer as below,
- Analysis --> Feature Analysis --> Summarize Data --> Join Features
- Choose target layer (Hosted feature layer - Polygon)
- Choose layer to join to target layer (Hosted feature layer - Point)
- Choose the fields to match
- Join one to one (Keep first record)
- Do Not Keep all target features
- Create results as hosted feature layer view
Analysis run without any problem and hosted feature layer view created and added to map. But no feature displayed on map. And show error massage as "Accessing data failed" when I tried to open attribute table.
I found following errors in ArcGIS Datastore postgresql-xxx.log
2021-07-23 01:13:53 +03: : [1-1] ERROR: column "snode_id" does not exist at character 625
2021-07-23 01:13:53 +03: : [2-1] HINT: Perhaps you meant to reference the column "xxx_evw.site_id".
2021-07-23 01:13:53 +03: : [3-1] STATEMENT: SELECT xxxxxxxxx WHERE (TRUE) ORDER BY objectid ASC LIMIT 51
Any help appreciated.
What version of ArcGIS Enterprise are you using?
As per Join Features - Limitations ,
You can create a hosted feature layer view from the analysis results if all of the following conditions are met: