Select to view content in your preferred language

Enterprise 11.1 Map Viewer Classic Arcade Bug

Jump to solution
05-11-2023 01:35 PM
Labels (1)
marksm_macomb
Occasional Contributor

Hi there,

We just upgraded our Enterprise environment to 11.1 today. In Map Viewer Classic, I am unable to create Arcade expressions either for symbology or pop-ups. When I click on the Add expression button, the arcade pop-up window opens, but is stuck on a loading screen for a period of time before it closes out and returns me to the map view. 

We also are unable to open the new Map Viewer at all with this upgrade (just brings me to a blank white screen with no error messages) but we have a call scheduled with Esri regarding this tomorrow. I'm just curious if anyone else is experiencing this issue since upgrading.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marksm_macomb
Occasional Contributor

Yes, so it did turn out to be a browser issue. The new Map Viewer and the arcade windows both worked fine in Incognito, but the issue didn't solve just by clearing cache/cookies. We had to reset all browser settings to default (This is in Edge - we didn't have the problem in Chrome or Firefox), and then all functionality went back to normal. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
NicolasGIS
Regular Contributor

Hi,

Did you try in an incognito window ?
I wonder if it's not a cache issue with the previous version.

Just an idea !

marksm_macomb
Occasional Contributor

Yes, so it did turn out to be a browser issue. The new Map Viewer and the arcade windows both worked fine in Incognito, but the issue didn't solve just by clearing cache/cookies. We had to reset all browser settings to default (This is in Edge - we didn't have the problem in Chrome or Firefox), and then all functionality went back to normal. 

Thanks!

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

glad to hear that's all it was,  thanks for letting us all know @marksm_macomb 

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

You're not getting the error too, are you @NicolasGIS ?

0 Kudos
NicolasGIS
Regular Contributor

No I am not that's why I think it may be a cache issue.