Collaboration and attachments

10-23-2023 08:17 PM
RebekahPolette
New Contributor III

Hi Team, 

I have a Collaboration set up between our Enterprise (10.7) and AGOL. AGOL is the host. These are hosted FL in Enterprise sent to AGOL for field editing. Editing and sync enabled.

I enabled attachments in both enterprise and AGOL, however if I add a feature and attach an image the feature does not sync back to enterprise. I am not getting any errors or failed syncs, the data just does not replicate. 

My question is; are attachments in collaborations not an option? I can't find a definitive answer on this. 

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ArchitSrivastava
Occasional Contributor II

Hello @RebekahPolette 

I tested the same workflow and it seems to be sharing attachments through collaboration. It would be great if you can share more details about collaboration like what is the "Access modes for workspaces" like:

• Send only
  • Receive only
  • Send and Receive

Also, Check the logs on Sharing rest for the Sync Status, they are detailed here, the endpoints to use would be as follows:

This could be a good starting point to understand what is happening here. I wanted to inform also, that the version I tested are ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9,10.9.1,11.1, so could be a version thing (not too sure).

Could you confirm the following as well:

• Has it worked for you before?
  • What happens if I share a Hosted layer from AGOL to Enterprise (like a test hosted feature layer created in ArcGIS Online) (as you mentioned These are hosted FL in Enterprise sent to AGOL)

I do have the ways to analyze the package which is being sent but that is something we can try after the above.

Hope it helps!

-Archit

0 Kudos