Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Portal (10.9.1) Banner Not loading after Recent Chrome Update

Jump to solution
07-25-2024 12:09 PM
BillMoody
Occasional Contributor

Hello.  After a recent update to Chrome browser, the banner on our ArcGIS Portal is no longer displaying any text.  This is the area at the top of the screen with options to navigate to content, organization, map, scene, notebook etc.  I just have a blank bar with no text and no links

Two of my colleages who were not  having the issue updated Chrome to version 127.0.6533.73 and then the problem showed up for them.  ANy help is appreciated

0 Kudos
11 Replies
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

Has anyone had this issue even after the patch was applied? I applied the patch back in July, and just this morning my navigation menu disappeared.

0 Kudos
Pei-SanTsai
Regular Contributor

Try to re-apply the patch again.  I had issue with banner after I applied the patch, so I re-applied it.  So far, it's been fine.  Also, what ArcGIS Enterprise version do you have?  There's "Portal for ArcGIS Security 2024 Update 2" patch released a few weeks ago for 11.2, 11.1, 10.9.1, 10.8.1, this patch does include the banner one.  So if you haven't apply this patch yet, apply this patch and see if your banner issue will be resolved.

0 Kudos