Your Ideas: ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9

06-25-2021 08:44 AM
JonEmch
Esri Regular Contributor
4 0 742

I wanted to bring attention a blog Your Ideas in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9 written by my captivating counterpart in Customer Experience, @ThomasEdghill  . New versions of ArcGIS Enterprise rely, in big part, on customer feedback. This can occur in many forms, but the most mainstream ways are by logging defects and enhancement requests through Technical Support, and logging ideas through Esri Community.

Thomas' blog goes over the main ideas that were implemented in this release, and I encourage you all to go through and read it, but here are some of the features that were added through your feedback:

1. ArcGIS Enterprise may now share content  to multiple ArcGIS Online organizations by pairing distributed and partnered collaborations
  2. Administrative reports enable administrators to expose various usage statistics about your ArcGIS Enterprise organization's items and its members
  3. Multifactor authentication is now supported for built in users
  4. Federated ArcGIS Servers may now be assigned aliases to enable quick identification of which server does what

This is just a short list, there are many more to see, please take a look at the main blog if you are interested to see how we implement your ideas into the software.

About the Author
Jon is the ArcGIS Enterprise Senior Technical Lead. His work encompasses reviewing user feedback, assisting users with the least known parts of the software, and creating knowledge about the unknown. Be Brief, Be Bold, Be Gone