Select to view content in your preferred language

Why is Data Reviewer Service unable to start?

11-12-2018 01:37 PM
RichardHughes2
Frequent Contributor

Hello,

I am in the process of configuring Data Reviewer for Server to share a data QC review.  The reviewer service is not starting and I am going to be walking through the information I have and maybe someone can help?  In the below image, should the extensions say 10.6.1 and not 10.6?  I did an in-place upgrade of the server from 10.6 to 10.6.1 and uninstalled all extensions before installing 10.6.1.

The DRS configuration utility completes, but the reviewer map service does not start.  When attempting to start through the Server manager I receive the following error.

The Reviewer workspace exists in SQL Server on the same machine as the GIS Server.  The folder containing the sde connection file does grant the GIS Server Account with read/write access.

I've even added the ArcGIS Server account to the SQL Database with data read and data write.

Anyone know what could be causing the issue?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JayCary
Esri Contributor

Have you installed 10.6.1 Update 1 for Data Reviewer for Server?  If not, I would suggest installing the update and following the steps for re-registering the extension with Server.

RichardHughes2
Frequent Contributor

Hi Jay,

That did it!  How can I ever thank you? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Rich

0 Kudos