How do you remove offline maps in Collector after a synch is 100% complete?

Jump to solution
06-02-2014 11:11 AM
NickHarvey
Occasional Contributor II

Hi All - So far I have everything working in terms of an edit process & synch offline with Collector using our own Server-based feature service....But after I synch the edits (push them from the Collector app to the the enterprise db) I haven't found a way to delete the offline version of the map that exists on my Collector app (exists on AGOL by the same name) WITHOUT deleting Collector (effectively clearing all the data associated with Collector on my iPAD).  Must be missing something simple, or haven't found the right help doc yet....I must delete and replace the offline version of the map because it only contains a single-point-in-time geographic extent that I needed (neighborhood level) which is progeny of the AGOL map.....Puzzled...Sorry if this isn't clear...

thanks

-Nick

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
RichardLittlefield
Occasional Contributor II

I'm using Collector on Windows and have a map downloaded On Device. I now would like to remove it however it won't allow me. I see you guys are talking about how the basemap is in use, but I don't think it is. I've tried switching to  different map. I've reviewed the help and answer provided here.

Anyway I'm in Collector on Windows > Go to On Device. Under Maps there isn't anything. I've already deleted the map in here. However under Basemaps I still have the Basemap here. The Remove button is greyed out, won't allow me to click "Remove". How do I remove this basemap?

Thanks

0 Kudos