Are attribute expressions supported in Collector?

Jump to solution
08-17-2017 11:37 AM
KevinMayall
Occasional Contributor III

In ArcGIS Online, under Configure Popups, you can create attribute expressions using Arcade.  You can then add the expression to the list of attributes in the popup.  However, I don't see it when accessing the map in Collector.  Does Collector support the use of Arcade expressions?

Kevin
Tags (1)
26 Replies
NaomiBegg2

Hi Kylie Donia‌ I resent the group invite to "Naomi's Help" last week.  However I am expecting a similar response to Mike's map.

0 Kudos
Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

OK Let me know if there are any arcade expressions that aren't working and where you still aren't sure why.

Esri Education Team
0 Kudos
NaomiBegg2

Hey Kylie Donia, I need this to be available on Collector Windows.  I've just built a map based on arcade expressions due to the data being from related tables and our organisation primarily uses Window devices.  How long until this will be available?

0 Kudos
Kylie
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Naomi - Collector on Windows will be updated with the changes that are coming to the other platforms with the Aurora release. It is on our development roadmap for 2019, but I don't have an estimated release date. You can join our Collector Early Adopter community and participate now in the beta for Android, as well as Windows when available.

Esri Education Team
0 Kudos
AlexandreSantos2
New Contributor

Hi Kylie, it seems that Arcade expressions still don't work on Collector for Windows (20.0.1.0). Or am I doing something wrong?

I have a simple IIF expression and it works on the pop-up of the map in AGO, on the Collector in my Android but on Windows the expression only shows <Null>.

0 Kudos
Kylie
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Alexandre - The plans for Windows changed, and so you are correct that the support is different there. @ColinLawrence 

Esri Education Team
0 Kudos
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @AlexandreSantos2 ,

Collector for Windows has not been updated to "Aurora" and we are currently not working on Field Maps for Windows at this time. How we proceed on this platform is still in discussion.  Please email us at esriApps4Windows10@esri.com and provide details on your plans for using Collector (or Field Maps) on Windows. We are attempting to gauge customer interest and needs. 

The current version of Collector for Windows does not support Arcade.

Regards,

Colin

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos