How do I call the REST API https://www.arcgis.com/sharing/generateToken?username=<>&password=<>&referer=https://geoenrich.arcgis.com&f=json from a javascript method? I tried using jquery ajax request and found it working sometime and sometime the request is always pending.
And for the the following url, I do not find any specific query that I need to use? In Arc GIS 3.19 version I saw esri.tasks.locationproviders.StandardGeographyQueryLocationProvider but in 4 it is not there. If I make normal ajax call using jquery it does not work at all.
Please help me to resolve the problem.
Have a look at esri.request:
3.19: esri/request | API Reference | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 3.19
4.2: request | API Reference | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.2
We are using 4.2 version. I am clueless which class do I need to use to call any of the REST APIS including GeoEnrich.
I tried using esri\request. But it did not work . I have to use jsonp.
Is it possible to provide some code to show what you are trying to do and where the problem is?
$.ajax({ url: "http://geoenrich.arcgis.com/arcgis/rest/services/World/geoenrichmentserver/StandardGeographyQuery/execute?sourceCountry=US&geographylayers=[%22US.Counties%22]&geographyQuery=orange&f=pjson&token="+token+"&returnGeometry=true", dataType: 'jsonp', type: 'GET', crossDomain: true, contentType: "application/json; charset=utf-8;", async: false, // jsonpCallback:"callback", success: function(result){ if(result.error){ return false; }else{ return true; } }, error: function(result){ console.log(result); alert('error'); } });
Tried thsi with jquery it did not work for me.
Also tried using ARC GIS 4.2 and Query API from there.
function(token){ require(["esri/request"], function(esriRequest) { var url = "http://geoenrich.arcgis.com/arcgis/rest/services/World/geoenrichmentserver/StandardGeographyQuery/execute?sourceCountry=US&geographylayers=[%22US.Counties%22]&geographyQuery=orange&f=pjson&token="+token+"&returnGeometry=true"; esriRequest(url, { responseType: "json", callbackParamName: "callback", }).then(function(response){ // The requested data alert(response); }); }); }
This also did not work for me.
サインインしたメンバーは投稿、更新のフォローなどができます。初めてですか?無料アカウントを登録してください。
Find useful guides, FAQs, and documents to help you navigate and make the most of Esri Community.