Hi,
My requirement is to have spaital reference with User Defined Coordinate System ?? I am from India , and the rquirement is to add projection system of Indian Grid System (IGRS) . I went through the documentation
Spatial references—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET | ArcGIS for Developers , but I am unable to understand how to achieve it, Can anyone help me with some example or some kind of help ?? Thanks in advance
Vijit
If custom coordinate systems are supported at all, you would probably have to use it via a WKT (well-known text) string. Can you post the information for it:
geographic coordinate system / datum (+ ellipsoid)
map projection
parameters
linear units
Melita
I have a .prj (projection file) , which contains well known text. Will it be sufficient?
try
string wkt = File.ReadAllText(PATH_TO_PRJ_FILE);
SpatialReference sr = SpatialReference.Create(wkt);
Les membres connectés peuvent publier, suivre les mises à jour, et plus encore. Nouveau ici ? Inscrivez-vous gratuitement.
Find useful guides, FAQs, and documents to help you navigate and make the most of Esri Community.