After I upgraded to version of arcgis/core to 4.28.10 I started receiving a compilation error related to some grayscale function missing $color
^^^^^^^^^^^ invocation╵┌──> sass:color1 │ @function grayscale($color) {│ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ declaration╵node_modules/@arcgis/core/assets/esri/themes/dark/main.css 1:496278 root stylesheet
webpack compiled with 1 error
I'm importing the dark theme in my react component as
Empty is just treated like 100%. Are you importing with the .css extension in your sass file? I would import the css in your JavaScript file rather than the sass file so it doesn't try to process it.
Do you have a basic report project on GitHub to look at? Importing the css file shouldn't invoke the sass files, so it suggests something else in your build is referencing them.
I don't have a public repo for this project. I checked and is using default CRAS without any transformation or building steps for sass.
The only thing is when adding the @import "@arcgis/core/assets/esri/themes/dark/main.css"; in a scss file it brokes the build, but if I remove it built but without the styles needed.
After some more digging, in the class 'esri-elevation-profile-legend-item--disabled', there's a missing parameter in
Les membres connectés peuvent publier, suivre les mises à jour, et plus encore. Nouveau ici ? Inscrivez-vous gratuitement.
Find useful guides, FAQs, and documents to help you navigate and make the most of Esri Community.