This has been fixed in 3.9, which will be out very soon.
Hey jhevenor, thanks for the heads up. We are looking into this.
editorWidget._drawToolbar._mouse = true;
It has been fixed internally for next release. Let me know if this helps at all.
I see that 3.10 is out but I didn't see any mention of this. Is there a status update?
The fix may not have made the patch notes, but it should be in.
I can check on this further when I return from the UC.
Are you still having issues?
I did a quick check of my project with the new API and the snapping looks like it works in IE11. Exciting!
+1
snapping for 'edit' tool doesn't work in IE 11. It works well in Chrome.
4.1 is released but not 3.9
Los miembros registrados pueden publicar, seguir actualizaciones y más. ¿Nuevo aquí? Regístrate gratis.
Find useful guides, FAQs, and documents to help you navigate and make the most of Esri Community.