it's depends (scale, terrain etc.) but it's from 1 - 3000 graphics points per screen.
yeah... displayGraphicsOnPan:true is set
but my problem is that AFTER the pan is over points arent in the same geographic positions
That's the default, setting it to false might help performance.Does this happen when you only have a few graphics or only when you've got many?
I've read before all links that you sent. It's doesn't matter which browser, or how many graphics are there. I think that JS api can't help me (I really 'know by heart' arcgis JS api documentation 😉 ) from my debugging I can tell that problem is with SVG graphic, it takes some time to add graphics nodes to HTML file and untill this process is ended I should freeze pan option. But I dont know to which event handle this, becouse as I said before $(function(){}) (document.ready() ) not resolve the problem.
MAP.map.onPanStart = function() { MAP.map.disableMapNavigation(); };
MAP.map.onPanEnd = function(extent, endPoint) { if(checkIfExtentContainsBoreholes()){ if (MAP.points.length > 0) { MAP.drawPoints(); } }; };
would it be possible to on pan start - hide graphicsLayeron pan end - show graphicsLayer.
Los miembros registrados pueden publicar, seguir actualizaciones y más. ¿Nuevo aquí? Regístrate gratis.
Find useful guides, FAQs, and documents to help you navigate and make the most of Esri Community.