I've been using and helping others configure and utilize RTK corrections from various services in Idaho, Oregon, and Florida. A couple of the major RTK service providers have switched from NAD83(2011) to ITRF 2014 with a specific Epoch as their reference frame. This is a time-dependent reference frame that accounts for the shift in tectonic plates over time (as I understand it). That's truly amazing for improving the accuracy of located features. However, I work for local government, and small businesses and non-profits. They all need to use local projected coordinate systems that match county or state data. The method of transforming from ITRF 2014, according to National Geodetic Survey (NGS), to other reference frames is complex and requires that time be one of the variables needed in calculating the transformation. NGS provides a tool called Horizontal Time-Dependent Positioning (HTDP). However, the beauty of ArcGIS Field Maps and RTK was to collect high-accuracy locations without post-processing. There are no on-the-fly transformations available in Field Maps from ITRF 2014 to anything without it being locked to a specific epoch that isn't necessarily what the RTK provider uses. With the switch in the RTK providers reference frame, we could publish intermediate layers in ITRF 2014 to collect in so we don't have to transform on-the-fly at all. But, we are now going back to post processing data, in a way. Also, I don't know of how to apply a time-dependent transformation from ITRF 2014 within the ESRI ecosystem. I have to resort to custom python code to transform and project. I was getting within an inch or two when shooting known points as a control. Now, I'm nearly a foot off. Anyone else trying to figure this out or have a solution?