Is there a way to add exponents to a label expression? In other words, add a superscript "2" to indicate "squared."
I am using ArcGIS 10.2 and am not very experienced with programming languages like VBS or Python.
Thanks for any help.
I guess yo could simply use the character "²" (in my case Alt-253)
Thanks Xander. That works.
An alternative way is to add the following tag to your expression including quotes (Parser: VBScript)
"<SUP>2</SUP>"
e.g.: If you want to write E=mc2
then write the following expression
"E=mc" & "<SUP>2</SUP>"
Thank you, Jayanta. Also very helpful.
Hey, Angela. To add a little help . . . for additional text formatting tags, in "ArcGIS Desktop Help", type: "formatting tags". I keep this chart printed and available at my desk. Good luck!
Great, thanks Joseph!
I looked it up and saved a copy.
Angemeldete Mitglieder können Beiträge verfassen, Updates folgen und mehr. Neu hier? Registriere ein kostenloses Konto.
Find useful guides, FAQs, and documents to help you navigate and make the most of Esri Community.