Hello
I am working on a script that will create 6000 pdf maps of quarter sections. Each map will display water system assets along with other features. When I start the script, it runs fine until around 8:43 pm which is the hour in which our SDE database updates with the day's edits. I tried getting around this by adding in a time.sleep line to have the script pause until the next morning but when the script tries to resume it always exits out. I am not sure how to get around/fix this issue.
Thanks
Scott
I would wait until the updates are complete and then start your pdf exports. Splitting your pdfs before and after means that those made before the updates are now outdated. I would venture that the update process disconnects all users and there isn't a way to reconnect without killing the python process so I don't think you will find a solution that involves pausing. 6000 is a lot, but could possibly be made faster using multiprocessing...
Angemeldete Mitglieder können Beiträge verfassen, Updates folgen und mehr. Neu hier? Registriere ein kostenloses Konto.
Find useful guides, FAQs, and documents to help you navigate and make the most of Esri Community.