Option: 1
Please ensure, At the bottom of the table view "Show all Records" button is selected, NOT "Show Selected Records".
Option: 2
If the records are not visible, close all ArcGIS Applications on the machine. Create a new ArcGIS Pro Project, use "Add Data" to add the feature classes. If the data is visible now, there could be an issue with the previous Project file.
Option: 3
If the data is still not visible, use Feature Class to Geodatabase to export these feature classes (Browse the input from its data source) to a new File geodatabase.
Unfortunately, none of those steps worked. I created a new project and tried to add the data- it was empty. I also exported the feature class to a new geodatabase and it is still empty when viewing it.
Could you share a sample data in a geodatabase or shapefile (zipped), for us to check?
This exact same thing just happened to me. I don’t know what to do. I’m supposed to present about my findings in two days
Angemeldete Mitglieder können Beiträge verfassen, Updates folgen und mehr. Neu hier? Registriere ein kostenloses Konto.
Find useful guides, FAQs, and documents to help you navigate and make the most of Esri Community.