Scene Viewer not showing Revit model

2 weeks ago
Labels (3)
PauloSantosBIM
New Contributor

Hi guys! 

I'm trying to upload a Scene View with a Revit model to AGOL through the 'Web Scene' feature.

PauloSantosBIM_0-1714325540918.png

What happens is that whenever I upload a scene view, it doesn't appear properly on AGOL.

https://parservice.maps.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=3e8cff3e98aa424aa8526a1e591f12ce 

PauloSantosBIM_1-1714325750064.png

It shows that everything is fine based on the preview, but when I open the Scene Viewer or use this scene for another product, like creating a Web App, it doesn't appear. Look at the image below.

PauloSantosBIM_2-1714326038741.png

Not sure if i'm doing it this the right way. 

Can you guys, help me with it?

By the way, do you know how I can create an environment with multiple scene views? I need to include a map with about 10 BIM models.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
GianlucaMiele1
Esri Contributor

Thanks for your post @PauloSantosBIM 

I tried to load the webscene and the BuildingScene layer that you shared back into Pro 3.3. Unfortunately, this didn't work out either. The sublayers present in the "full model" that should contain features (not being empty) are throwing errors in ArcGIS Pro as well and not being retrievable. 

GianlucaMiele1_0-1714403167231.png

Would it be possible to share the data with us? A file geodatabase containing the building layer should be enough or a Pro project file would also work well.

Further, which version of ArcGIS Pro did you publish the Building Scene Layer?

Did you try to publish the layer using the "cache on desktop" option? 

GianlucaMiele1_1-1714403274985.png

Thanks.

Gianluca 

Gianluca Miele | Senior Product Engineer Web 3D
Esri
0 Kudos