Mismatch in the water utility network foundation asset package and the data dictionary

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
Angiex__1
Occasional Contributor

I have structure boundaries in my water utility network, so in the asset mapping I referred the water utility network data dictionary for assigning the asset type and asset group for the storage structure boundaries, but only when the dirty areas have been surfaced I have understood that the Water Utility Network Foundation Version1.3 asset package has only unknown and not the storage structures.

My question is why does the Water Utility network data dictionary has the assets whereas the water utility network foundationV_3 asset package doesn't have the asset group/types?

Angiex__1_0-1714988828645.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertKrisher
Esri Regular Contributor

I just double-checked, and the data dictionary and the asset package match. Remember that asset groups are synonymous with subtypes. Here is a screenshot of the subtypes (aka asset groups) on the structure boundary class:

RobertKrisher_0-1715006147733.png

As you can see, they match the screenshot you provided of the data dictionary.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertKrisher
Esri Regular Contributor

I just double-checked, and the data dictionary and the asset package match. Remember that asset groups are synonymous with subtypes. Here is a screenshot of the subtypes (aka asset groups) on the structure boundary class:

RobertKrisher_0-1715006147733.png

As you can see, they match the screenshot you provided of the data dictionary.

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

View from the UN properties:

MikeMillerGIS_0-1715006591446.png

0 Kudos