Create Overland Flow Connectors does not generate output Feature Classes and Rasters

11-22-2023 10:39 AM
Labels (2)
Hicks
by
New Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I am using ArcGIS Pro ver 3.0.0 attempting to do some stormwater processing for a school project. 

I am following the procedure the Stormwater Processing Procedure and have reached page 45 - Create Overland Flow Connectors. There are supposed to be a few feature classes and rasters created as an output but nothing is being created. Below is a photo of how I filled out the tool and what should be created as an output.

Hicks_0-1700677864090.png

Here is what is in my database after running the tool.

Hicks_1-1700678015623.png

The tool runs and I get a warning message ['line 251', 'c:\\program files\\arcgis\\pro\\Resources\\ArcToolbox\\Scripts\\ArcHydro\\createoverlandflowconnectors.py', 'KeyError: -1'] but otherwise runs through completion. I don't know how to check what this warning message means.

The next step in the Stormwater Processing document requires me to use the DrainageLine feature class that was supposed to be created.

Any tips are appreciated!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ChristineDartiguenave
Esri Contributor

Is there a chance you get upgrade to a later version of Pro? There have been some changes in the underlying functions and things are working a little differently in 3.0 vs. 3.1 and later.

Also note that we have a Pro version of the document you can use:

https://downloads.esri.com/archydro/ArcHydro/Doc/Arc%20Hydro%20-%20Stormwater%20Processing%20-%20Pro...

Christine

0 Kudos
Hicks
by
New Contributor

Thanks for that link, Christine.

The update is locked behind admin permissions, I can check with the IT department about getting pro updated. 

0 Kudos